- DG10 is a disinfectant treatment (bactericidal and virucidal “encapsulated viruses”) surface and fabric cleaner based on surfactant products. It does not contain solvents, nor NaOH (caustic soda). Useful for removing all types of stubborn dirt. Due to its great cleaning power, it removes accumulations of dirt (microorganisms, viruses, bacteria, dust, etc.) without the need for mechanical efforts or aggressive products. Biodegradable Product.
- Aspecto – Líquido Color – Ámbar Densidad – Min. 0,990 / Max. 1,03 pH 1% – 7 pH 100% – 10 Punto inflamación – No inflamable
- Tensioactivos no iónicos
- Before using the product read the label carefully. It complies with the UNE-EN 13697 standard in dirty conditions. Antiseptics and chemical disinfectants. Quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of the bactericidal and fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food products, in industry, in the home and in the community. It complies with the UNE-EN 14476 Standard in dirty conditions, at a concentration of 80% with 5 minutes of contact and at a temperature of 20ºC, for specific purposes with the test microorganisms Adenovirus type 5 and murine Norovirus. The application of the product in the food industry for use in contact disinfection: surface and equipment must be carried out in the absence of food. How to use contact disinfection for use by professional personnel: surfaces and equipment, by spraying with trigger sprays, cloth, immersion or recirculation with the pure product, respecting the contact times. Before applying the product, a thorough cleaning must be carried out. Avoid contact with treated or exposed surfaces. All the necessary measures will be taken so that the food, machinery or utensils that are handled on the surfaces, premises or facilities previously treated or exposed to the mentioned product do not contain residues of any of its components. To do this, the treated or exposed parts or surfaces that are going to be in contact with food must be properly rinsed with drinking water before use. Ventilate adequately after performing disinfection treatment. Do not mix with other chemical products. Incompatible with organic matter, anionic detergents, ammonia derivatives and hypochlorites. A pre-treatment test should be performed to verify the compatibility of the product with the materials.
- Use in the food industry. Contact disinfection: application on surfaces and equipment by professional personnel. DG10 is used for cleaning any type of surface that is not damaged by water such as (kitchens, tiles, upholstery, painted wood, panels, bathrooms, refrigerators, ovens, grills, extractor hoods, industrial floors, industrial machinery, cleaning of circuits, deposits of coolants, among many others). Its bactericidal and virucidal power leaves the surfaces and tissues, by spraying the product at a distance of about 25 cm.
- 5 liter jerrycans. Boxes of 4 units. Complete pallets 32 boxes