- A solvent product of natural origin that has a great degreasing power especially in dirt of mineral origin oils, greases, and even tars.
It degreases leaving a pleasant aroma, unlike conventional degreasing solvents.
It is one hundred percent biodegradable and does not bioaccumulate for the environment. It is used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents and toxic degreasers.
- Appearance – Transparent liquid
Colour – Light colourless. yellow
Density – Min. 0.82/Max. 0.86
P. Flash point – 48-51 °C approx.
Attacks plastic – No
Solubility – Insoluble in water
Refractive index – 1470-1475
- Terpenic derivatives of natural origin
- It is used pure by spraying, immersion, parts cleaning machine, after impregnating and degreasing the part or the treated surface, drying with an air jet.
Due to its biodegradable nature, it is advisable to use pure, as is, however it is possible to dilute it with oil in the ratio 1:4 as a guideline dilution, in this case the product loses its biodegradable condition.
- It is used basically in all those cases that need a good degreasing, cleaning and a good diluent respecting the environment, it is ideal for:
– The metal industry as a degreaser for machinery, parts, floors, etc …
– For electrical panels, its evaporation is slow but total, without leaving a residue.
– For the oil of internal combustion engines
– In the graphic industry for cleaning inks
- 10 litre containers
Complete pallets of 80 units
30 litre containers
Complete pallets of 24 units
60 litre containers
Complete pallets of 12 units