Pursuant to current law and to afford security and trust to all our users, please be informed that, by virtue of Law 34/2002 on the Information Society and eCommerce Services, this Webpage is the property of CH QUIMICA, S.L. holder of NIF B60569613 whose registered offices are in c/ d’Olot 18, Pla de la Bruguera (08211) Barcelona and registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona Vol. 27284, Sheet B-115769, Entry 1º.
For any query or proposal, write an email to email@example.com
This Webpage is governed by law solely applicable in Spain and both national and foreign users of this Website are subject to same.
The USER’s access to our Webpage is free of charge and contingent upon reading and fully and expressly accepting without reservation these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE that are in effect at the time of access, which we would ask you to read carefully. When using our portal, its contents or services the USER expressly accepts and submits to the general conditions for the use of same. Should the user not be in agreement with these Conditions of Use, they must refrain from using this portal and operating via same.
To supply personal data and purchase products through our portal requires a minimum age of 13 years, or, if applicable, the sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
We may modify the presentation and configuration of our Webpage, expand or reduce the services and even remove it from the Internet at any time, together with the services and contents provided, unilaterally and without prior notice.
• Who is the processor of your data.
• The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
• What is the legitimisation for their processing.
• The length of time we store the data.
• Who your data are assigned to.
• What your rights are.
1. PARTY RESPONSIBLE
• CH QUIMICA, S.L. (B60569613)
• c/ d’Olot 18, Pla de la Bruguera (08211) Barcelona
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMISATION AND STORAGE OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA SENT VIA THE:
A. Contact form
Purpose: To answer your requests for information or suggestions, resolve your doubts, queries or requests and to send you information on our products, services and activities via digital media (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our contact form and checking the acceptance box for the sending of commercial communications.
Storage: Until resolution of your request or email query, if no new processing has been generated and, if applicable, until you request to unsubscribe from further commercial information.
B. Sending emails to email@example.com
Purpose: To answer your requests for information or suggestions and deal you’re your doubts and queries regarding our service or products.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
Storage: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to your correctly or fulfil the purposes described above.
3. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
• Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
4. RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR DATA
When consent is the basis for the data processing, it shall be revocable at all times and under no circumstance may withdrawal of consent condition the execution of the contracts or relations arising previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
• Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
• Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
• Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
• Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
• Request data portability when so provided in law.
• Other rights recognised in applicable law.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim before the Data Protection Authority (agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important you inform us whenever there has been any modification so we may update your personal data; otherwise we cannot be liable for the accuracy of same.